Procedure for executing a guarantee
(TAS, echnical assistance service) at 93 827 82 04 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide you with a guarantee number and a document to complete.
Send the completed document
Ship the part
to the FAE warehouse attaching the document, postage paid.
These conditions are applicable from September 1, 2019
01. A form must be filled out for each guarantee.
02. Several guarantees can be sent together in the same shipment, but each return must carry its individual document.
03. Guarantees will not be accepted without the corresponding document and guarantee number.
04. Guarantees will not be honored without the corresponding part.
05. No part under warranty will be accepted without the prior authorization of FAE, it will be automatically rejected upon receipt of our warehouse.